In The Kagayanon Shopping

How to get FREE vouchers from GCash Shake Up Christmas

It's Christmas and there are lots of promos available everywhere! If you are a GCash user like me, take advantage of their GCash Shakes Up Christmas promo wherein you can get free vouchers in varying amounts by simply shaking your phone. One GCash user even got a voucher worth P9000.00.



You can use these vouchers to buy from different GCash merchants.

There is an expiry date for each voucher so you have to use it at the allotted time frame.


I used two of my vouchers earlier to buy some personal stuff and I did not pay any single cent for these purchases. I was able to save P149.99 in total!


I bought these personal stuff from Bench and Watsons, which are both GCash merchants.


If you don't have GCash yet, you may download the app from the link below and get free P50.00 so you can start using the app:


Go try it!





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.