In The Kagayanon Food Trip

Royal Panda is eat-all-you-can is a good deal!


Just a few weeks ago, I was invited by a colleague to her birthday celebration in one of the new restaurants in Cagayan de Oro City. When she told us where the venue was, that was the first time I heard about Royal Panda Restaurant even though it's located near my mother's house. I did not know that there was a new restaurant nearby! 


Royal Panda Restaurant is an eat-all-you-can Asian buffet located at Caltex - NHA Kauswagan Highway station. Here, you get to enjoy a variety of Asian food for P199.00 per head. That's kinda cheap as compared to all other eat-all-you can-buffets.

So much food to choose from. :)

Dimsum area

What I like about this restaurant is they separate food containing pork from the other dishes, so it's very inclusive. 

Separate Pork Station

If you are a dimsum lover like me, this is a must-go place for you! Look at all the varieties!



I tried each of them and I love 'em all!


Also, if you don't feel like eating all-you-can, you can still order food from their menu. The prices are very reasonable. Here's the full menu:


Lastly, don't forget to make a reservation if you plan to dine in since they don't allow walk-ins at the moment. For booking and reservations, just contact 0956-536-7071.

 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.