In The Kagayanon Fitness

WRK Fitness Studio Schedule of Classes



I used to go to to the gym a lot. For seven years until 2012, I would spend long hours at the gym to do PRT, belly dance, and zumba. I also ran a lot. My schedule then would be at the gym MWF and sportcenter every TTH. It all stopped when I got pregnant and until now, I couldn't find time to insert this on my schedule. So, I'm glad that I was able to do it once again this evening. I really need to exercise since I'm stressed out most of the time. I felt so good and my body feels so light after the workout. 

I had my workout at WRK Fitness Studio. I did not enroll or joined any of their classes but my friends and I rented one of the studios for an hour of hiphop dancing. I really do hope I'd be able to have the time to enroll in one of their classes. Sana magtuloy-tuloy na ito!

If you want to check out the studio, the address is Velez-Luna Sts. fronting Landbank. It's at ATC Building on top of Asia United Bank.



Here's their schedule of classes:

These are the rates:

I really like that their walk-in rate for Zumba is just P80. 

They also currently have a schedule for Summer Ballet classes. 






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.