In The Kagayanon Blog

Hello Philippines and the world!

The Kagay-Anon : Proud to be in the City of Golden Friendship

What is a Kagay-anon?
A Kagay-anon is a proud person of Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.

Who created this blog site?
I am Roxanne Hambre, 22 years old, a teacher, a filipino and a proud Kagay-anon.  I am so blessed to be in the City of Golden Friendship.

Why this blog site?
Well, I would like to spread to the whole world the things that makes this city worth travelling. Information on this site may or may not be the first-hand you will get. But I assure you that I will be writing about my experiences here. I will be updating you with the tourist attractions, events, innovations, and any other information about Cagayan de Oro City. As I said earlier, I will be writing from my own experiences. So, you'll definitely get a taste of what this city can offer. :)

What is your message to your readers?
I will be updating this site weekly, so please feel free to dropby, look at the pictures, read the stories... and if you have a moment or two, please post comments, questions, suggestions, and even violent reactions. It will be highly appreciated.

HAPPY READING! :)

*The Kagay-anon!

[caption id="attachment_4" align="alignnone" width="213" caption="Source : http://www.kamogawajapaneserestaurant.com/sitebuilder/images/Cagayan1-642x904.jpg"][/caption]

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.