In The Kagayanon Whereabouts (Where to find me?)

Subtext


Xavier University- Ateneo de Cagayan


and Dulaang Atenista


present


Njel De Mesa's


SUBTEXT


on November 17,  18, 19, 27, 29, 30, 2010


(4:00 pm- Matinee; 7:30-Gala)


at the XU Little Theatre



Premiere Night on November 17, 7:30pm.


Ticket Prices:


Premiere Night - P70


Gala                       - P40


Matinee               - P25


 


See you all there! I'll be at the Premiere Night!


 


-The Kagayanon!--


Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been trying to get in touch with your theater group (Dulaang Atenista) to no avail. I tried sending a message through fb but to no reply. I've been texting reymunneth to no end. This proves the thesis of my play: that no matter how technology may progress, if the person you are in communion with do not wish to extend clarity... all emails, texts, even perhaps this comment might lead to no good. I hope my subtext is clear enough. Otherwise I would have to be MORE clear...which sadly might embarass Dulaang Atenista. I am very busy and I took the time to type this out. I hope anyone from the theater company might spare some time to COMMUNICATE with the writer of the play. -NJEL DE MESA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Njel! :)

    I just read your comment. I'm not actually part of Dulaang Atenista but I intend to watch the play. Yesterday, I was able to contact them through this number 09359413309. Look for Ian. He was the one who reserved my tickets.

    I hope all will be well with you and Dulaang Atenista.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.