In The Kagayanon Photoshoots and Fashion

The Kagayanon in CDOC's Most Photogenic People


CDOC's Most Photogenic People


on Facebook


Last night, as I was browsing Facebook, I came across with this facebook page. I've encountered pages like this before like Xavier University's Pretty faces, CDOC's pretty faces, etc. and all the pictures in there are always from the same people (most are known local models here in CDOC)...



But this one is like Woah! Why? This time, I was actually part of it. When I browsed through the "Young Female" album pictures in that facebook page, I saw my face! Yeah, my face! Can't you believe it? Never in my wildest dreams have I thought I'm photogenic. I mean, I love to take pictures of myself but to be recognized as photogenic especially from someone I don't personally know is overwhelming. The aim as written there is to "promote CDO's beautiful faces and artists." Nakz! hahaha :)



And they even placed my name there. How did they know? I really wonder who is updating the page but really, I have the biggest thanks to whoever you are. :)



I browsed through the other pictures and most of the known local models here in CDOC are included (of course!) and this is such a great honor to be part of this. Again, to whoever gave this recognition, my sincerest thanks to you. :)


Thank you also to Roger Lactao and his team during the Gold Photoshoot for this picture. :)



 


You may see the rest of the photos here.


 


--The Kagayanon!--


 



Thank you for viewing my blog. May God bless you always.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.