In The Kagayanon Advocate

SIL-IP BASURA 2012

SIL-IP BASURA 2012! 

When I found out that there's another SIL-IP BASURA activity this year, I immediately convinced my fellow bloggers to participate in the activity. I really convinced them to join because of the great experience I and my fellow bloggers had when we joined the SIL-IP BASURA 2011.

Unfortunately, due to some circumstances, we weren't able to go but we would still like to help promote this cause and hopefully inspire more people to join. 

The reason why I was really eager to join? I wanted to see the trees we planted last year. Here's one of the trees we planted. So glad to see that the tree-planting activity we did produced very nice results. It showed how the community appreciated our efforts and did their part in maintaining and protecting the trees.


And then another tree-planting activity happened. Hoping to see these trees fully-grown next year.


 And I certainly hope I'd be able to join  next time. :) For updates, please feel free to dropby on this blog. Hoping to see you next year!


Thanks Penny Cunanan for sharing us the photos. :)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.