In The Kagayanon Thoughts

PINK. PINK FRIDAYS. PINK THOUGHTS.


PINK. PINK FRIDAY and PINK THOUGHTS.

I'm not really fond of Pink because I'm actually not the girly-girl or girl-next-door type obsessed of make-up, fancy little things, and whatsoever. You know what I mean. Don't get me wrong though. I don't hate pink. Just not so fond of it.

Ironically, it seems I could not get rid of this color since it's just about everywhere. Mom buys, friends give, and others lend. That is why no matter how I love Yellow (no negative reaction, please) and how I keep my room (and surroundings) full of this color, there are still some pink stuff here and there.

Let me share this two pink stuff I use the most.

I just got a new phone last June, a birthday and anniversary gift from my boyfriend. It's the PINK Samsung Galaxy Pocket. It's very handy and helpful, so it's always with me wherever I go.


The second PINK thing I always use is this one and only PINK pillow given to me by my mom. I actually have a Yellow bed with yellow blanket and pillows. And this PINK one here adds spice to my sunny cozy sleeping area. 
 
 So, there you go. My pink cellphone and my pink pillow, all given to me by the special persons in my life. Yey! :)


P.S.  I still got lots of pink stuff here, so I guess I'll still be joining PINK FRIDAYS sometime soon. Cheers to my not-so-pink life! Mwah. 


Related Articles

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to Pink Fridays Roxie! I'll be looking forward for the next Friday pinkness! ;) #PF

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love your pink phone! its so cute! i used to not to like Pink until i have 2 boys in the house. =)

    happy PF! heres mine
    http://www.asahmreviews.net/2012/08/sears-joe-boxer-juniors-halter-monokini-swimsuit/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sweet naman ni boyfriend... visiting from PF, mine is up at

    http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2012/08/heart-pink-lunch-box.html

    see you around...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Pink Fridays Rox! Looking forward to your pink stuffs every week. ^_^

    Visiting from PF :)
    http://www.cdomom.info/2012/08/pink-notebook-on-pink-fridays.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.