In The Kagayanon Food Trip

Capt. Richie's Baby Back Ribs to open on December 17!

Believe me guys when I say this, "I've tasted the best baby back ribs in town!".

I've already tried a lot of baby back ribs from the different restos here in CDOC and I must say that CAPT. RICHIE'S Baby Back Ribs is simply the best!

No, they haven't opened to the public yet but we, the CDOBloggers, were invited to a "teaser" event in which we were able to taste their version of the baby back ribs. It's juicy, meaty and simply delicious. Reasonably prices, it is definitely a money's worth. 

If you want to know what I'm saying, be at their opening day on December 17, 2012 (Monday) at 16th corner Tomas Saco St., Macasandig (just across Monterey) and be the first ones to enjoy Capt. Richie's Baby Back Ribs. They will be open from 10am -9pm. For more info, you may text or call them at the number posted in the photo below.

Enjoy!























Photo by: Earl Ryan

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.