In OPM Artists in CDOC The Kagayanon gets support from Various Artists :)

The Company and their Everlasting Love

2 years. That was how long I waited before I was able to see them perform live again. The last time was during their LIGHTHEARTED album launch at SM CDO in 2010. I'm talking about THE COMPANY.

You see, I'm an avid fan of the group and became their COMPANYon since God knows when. Ever since I heard EVERLASTING LOVE, I was hooked to their music. I am a fan to the point that I added them up on facebook (yah, each of the members) and tried to become their friend. :) hehehe. Effort kung effort. LOL

So when I heard they'll be performing here in CDO to launch their new LIGHTHEARTED OPM album at Centrio, I went to the venue 2 hours early. Excited? Definitely!

And then they went out and started performing and yes, as a fan, I took lots of photos and videos. Minsanan lang mangyari, right? They performed their popular songs and songs from their Lighthearted OPM album.


AND THEN I GOT MY SURPRISE!!!

They called me. They asked if their facebook friend ROXANNE was in the audience and I raised my hand. They said "Hi" to me and I was like "GOSH! They know me! They know me!" I know there are a lot of ROXANNE in CDO but I knew that they were referring to me and I was so happy!!!!


My blogger friends (who were there too) were even asking me "How come they know you?" And I could not answer them because I was just so overwhelmed that my idols know me. Yey!


Fast forward. After the show, there was a meet-and-greet and autograph signing. So I was able to talk to them onstage. They were just so friendly and accommodating.







Thank you THE COMPANY!!!! :) More albums soon... I will be a supporter forever! See you next time!

-The Kagayanon!-

















Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.