In The Kagayanon Art The Kagayanon Event

Upcoming Lifestyle Photography Workshop by Fourth Legara

If you know me personally, you would know that I'm a sucker for learning. Yes, I try to learn a lot of things and acquire new skills from time to time. I'm a teacher but I also learn a lot of things beyond work, especially art and anything related to technology. I learned how to create paper flowers, balloon decorations, paper quilling, letter standees, tarpaulin and poster lay outing, video editing, among others. There are still a lot of things I want to learn like Calligraphy and Photography.

Talking about Photography, I actually own a DSLR camera but unfortunately, I haven't really explored its functions. I envy people who can really take good photos because they know what to do with their camera. I know I can learn through self-study but it's also good to be learning hands-on by the help of a pro. 

That is why I get excited by an upcoming Photography Workshop by Fourth Legara. I like it because there's also post-processing session and it's for lifestyle, which I can really use as a lifestyle blogger. If you are interested as well, check the poster for details.

P.S. I hope I'll get the funding very soon. Hehehe ;)

Poster sent to me by Lai Legara


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.