In

Why You Should Get A CBTL Giving Journal

Hey guys! I just got home from the launching of the 2018 Giving Journals by the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (Philippines) .  I was lucky to be one of the guests and through their invitation, I was also able to bring a friend with me so I had a more enjoyable time during the launching.

As we all know, CBTL is giving away Giving Journals every year. Each year, they release different kinds of designs. All we have to is to collect a certain number of stickers by purchasing our favorite coffee or tea products from any of their branches. Once we get the required number of stickers, we are given a journal of our choice in return.

I was really excited to join the launching because it was my first time. I was also excited to see firsthand the line-up of journals for next year.  So, I went to the Limketkai Branch and upon registration, they took an instax picture of me (and the rest of the guests) which I found cute (photo above)! :) :) :)

The first part of the program was a mini-GTKY (Getting To Know You) wherein we were asked about our "Holiday Giving Traditions".

Then, there were games and activities. We (some guests and I) even won the first game to which we were able to get some coupons. 

One of the Giving Journals (the white one) is customizable so we also did a coloring activity to which we were able to get a feel on how we could design the journal. We were also serenaded by two acoustic bands while we were doing the activity. The last activity was letter writing wherein we were asked to write an encouraging letter to ourselves, something that we want to tell to our future selves. CBTL promised that they would send the letters to us next year, so that would be something I would look forward to in 2018!



The highlight of the event was, of course, the unveiling of the 2018 Giving Journal line-up. There are 4 colors: white (which you can customize), blue, green, and gray.

The marketing manager of CBTL Phil. went on to explain about the advocacy behind the Giving Journal. I learned that for every Giving Journal, CBTL is able to help the Real Life Foundation send children to schools by giving out scholarships to impoverished students. Real Life Foundation already was able to send a thousand scholars since 2007 and 40 of that are supported by the CBTL through their Giving Journals. So that means, for every Giving Journal we get, we are also able to give back by supporting this advocacy. If you wish to help in this cause, get one of those Giving Journals (available in white, blue, green, and gray) by collecting stickers. Go to the CBTL nearest to you for more details.


Thank you CBTL Philippines for making my day and for the early Christmas gift! Now, I will have more productive 2018 with my Giving Journal.







x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.