In The Kagayanon Finance

Make Saving a Resolution in 2018! Join the 52-Week Ipon Challenge

2017 is about to end and 3 more days to go, we will welcome a new year! Personally, I am very much excited about 2018 because I have made some resolutions money-wise. In 2017, I learned better the importance of savings, investments, insurances, and becoming financially literate in general. So, together with my husband, we already made some investments for ourselves and our family. So, I vow to continue this kind of mentality in 2018. 

With that, I am so glad to be part of a Facebook group where people encourage each other to save. I am inspired by how much they have earned through savings in just a year and I would also like to do the same thing next year. I am joining the 52-Week Ipon Challenge by Peso Sense. The Ipon Challenge encourages us to save a certain amount per week through weekly increments. You may choose the weekly increment you wish to save. An example is the 10 pesos weekly increment which you can see above this post.

Peso Sense also has a 2018 Ipon Challenge Calendar which can be downloaded for free and use it to keep track of the savings. 


To use the calendar, shade the circle (found at the left side for each month) under the bill that you saved for that particular week and then, write the amount on the right side.

To download the calendar, click here --> The 2018 Ipon Challenge Calendar by Peso Sense


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.