In The Kagayanon Food Trip

Thai Me Up! : You're ultimate local AppeTHAIzing Experience!

Thai Me Up : An AppeTHAIzing Experience!


I first heard about this restaurant through my dear friend Ethel. Ever since I visited the place last April 2010, I kept coming back monthly. Yes, monthly. I save a portion of my money just to eat in this place. It's been my addiction lately.




I gotta share the reasons why.


1. Thai me Up has a very cozy ambience. It's a place where you can relax and chill-out. I can really spend a lot of hours here.




2. Thai Me Up offers affordable yet very delicious meals. I've never like the idea of eating Thai food before. But Thai Me Up's different. Their dishes are savory. Now, there's no need to spend much in this place. If you have P200.00 - P300.00 , that's enough already.


I love their dessert called Choco Lava. It's an ice cream with a chocolate that's spicy. Weird? No, It's delicious!


Let me show sample of their menu:



3. Thai Me Up has an exquisite taste for design. Their decorations, centerpieces, and furnitures are well-thought of. It's like you're in Thailand. :)




 

4. Thai Me Up plays Bossa Nova music live. :) If you like to chill and listen to good music, this is the place for you.



As I said earlier, I go there monthly. When was the last time? Just last night (August 28, 2010) with my college friends.



Indeed, Thai Me Up is your ultimate Thai AppeTHAIzing dining experience!



 

--The Kagayanon!--

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. really?its very much opposite when i visited thai me up...the service was poor...you have to be choked first before they will give you water..i have raised my hand so many times,and yet this lindy and gladys were only just talking.so sad... i love the food but i hate the service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? tsk. I had a great experience there. As I said, I go there at least once-a-month and it never failed me once. But anyway, I respect your opinion. God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Why is Thai Me Up my favorite AppeTHAIzing experience? Read here. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] blog on its first few ‘opening’ days last August 2010, you will know that one of my earliest post was about my favorite restaurant here in Cagayan de Oro. Not only it’s my favorite, going [...]

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.