In OPM Artists in CDOC

Princess Velasco Live in CDOC!


 


PRINCESS VELASCO Live in CDOC!

Addicted to Acoustic Volume Two
Album Tour/Mall Show
May 30, 2010; 6 pm





She sang some of the tracks from her first and second album.



I've never been a fan of Acoustic before. In fact, I hated it when some singers make acoustic versions of hit songs.

But not this time! Princess is just so awesome. First learned about her album through Pinoy Mag and after that, I waited for an opportunity to avail of her album.

I was even told by by Sittizen Teri Liwanag that Princess is a very good person.

Then I found out that she will have an Album Tour at SM CDOC. Now, that made me mark my calendar! I got more excited as May 30 came.

 



Then, this is it! Starstruck ako! Same reaction when I first saw Sitti before. I will be a huge fan, for sure.



Princess just got the amazing acoustic album, the beautiful face, the accepting aura, and the soothing voice to die for!


 



the most awaited part: album signing



Princess Velasco and I


~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~


To support Princess, please do the following:


Visit Princess Velasco (Official) Facebook page. Princess finds time to personally reply to comments and posts.


Watch ASAP XV Sessionistas Segment every Sunday


Buy her Addicted to Acoustic Volume 1 (PHp250.00) and Addicted to Acoustic Volume 2 (Php 295.00) on record bars nationwide



--The Kagayanon!--

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this Rachel! :) It was my first time in Cagayan de Oro and I surely hope it won't be the last. It was a fun, fun show and the Kagayanons are really one of the nicest people I've encountered. God bless you and see you again soon!

    Cess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment princess. :) By the way, my name's Roxanne, not Rachel. But that's fine. :) hope to watch you again live soon!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.