In The Kagayanon Photoshoots and Fashion

GOLD Photoshoot


GOLD PHOTOSHOOT



Last August 22, 2010, I had the chance to join a photoshoot. It was my first time but I had so much fun. The photographers were very nice. I was nervous and I did not feel comfortable  but they encouraged me during the entire process... and holla! the photos turned out well! :)


The photoshoot was entitled GOLD because it was in line to our city feast celebration .


(You know, Cagayan de Oro City is called the City of Golden Friendship in the Philippines)


The shoot's concept was everything about GOLD --- shiny, classy, elegant.



When they sent me the pictures, I could not believe what I saw! It was entirely a different me!



I looked so FILIPINA here. A conservative, sophisticated Filipina. hehehe. :)


 


Photography by: Roger Nazar Jr. Lactao


Outfit by: Gil Macaibay III


Styling by: Denniz Almazan


Hair and Make-up by: Doods Tismo



My photo at Roger's website! :) :) :)



My photo at Dennis' facebook account! :) :) :)




That was one great opportunity, indeed! Now, that's making me more excited for the next one! :)



You may see the rest of the photos here or here.

Now, here's some of the behind-the-scene photos:


while waiting at the studio



when I got home. teehee. :)


 


--The Kagayanon!--


Photoshoots and Fashion. Copyright 2010.


Thank you for viewing my blog! God bless!

Related Articles

3 comments:

  1. Thank you and Glad you like it. Hope to see you in our future projects.

    Thanks and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Glad you found my blog. :)) Sure sure. Just let me know. Thanks and God bless you too.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.