In The Kagayanon gets support from Various Artists :)

The Kagayanon Blog gets support from Various Artists

My blog has gone a long way since I started this 2 weeks ago.

I never thought these artists will view, comment, tweet, and post this blog! :)

I am just an ordinary person with an ordinary blog but I am just so overwhelmed with your support. Great thanks to all of you, from the bottom of my heart. --The Kagayanon--

1. Princess Velasco


New Acoustic Sensation PRINCESS VELASCO posted on her facebook page THE KAGAYANON!


 PRINCESS VELASCO tweets about THE KAGAYANON!



"Thanks so much for this! :) It was my first time in Cagayan de Oro and I surely hope it won't be the last. It was a fun, fun show and the kagayanons are really one of the nicest people I've encountered. God bless you and see you again soon!"  - Cess


Princess' comment here in wordpress. Thanks much cess!


2. Jay Marquez of THE COMPANY




"Wow Roxanne! This is such a great and detailed documentation of the event. How can I forget the warmest audience we've ever experienced, only in cdoc. Thank you for this and we hope to be back soon. :)" - Jay


Jay Marquez of THE COMPANY commented here in wordpress. Thanks.



3. Moy Ortiz of THE COMPANY



Moy Ortiz message in facebook. Thanks Kuya Moy!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.