In The Kagayanon Adventure and Travel Central

The Kagayanon at the Queen City of the South : Cebu City


I had the chance to go on vacation for 6 days in Cebu just this month. This was my second visit. I went there with my mom last December 21, 2010 and stayed there until the 27th. And I had so much fun! :)



I won't be stating all the things we did there. I'll just show you the highlights of our 6-days stay.
Day 1 - December 21, 2010

Gerry's Grill


at the Ayala Center



Upon arrival in Cebu, we went to Ayala Center, spotted Gerry's Grill. We stayed there the whole afternoon eating and planning for our itinerary for the next days.




We spent almost a thousand for the snacks alone but it was worth it. Their spaghetti is LOVE.


Day 2 - December 22, 2010


Sto. Nino Church



This was the second time I visited the place (the first one was that of last year) and it still amazed me.



Magellan's Cross



Now, who would miss the ever famous Magellan's Cross?  Definitely, not me!



Day 3 - December 23, 2010


WORLD'S FIRST EVER EDGE COASTER RIDE AND SKYWALK!




These were the 2 out of the many reasons why we decided to go to Cebu this December.


Will be doing a separate blog for this!


Day 4 - December 24 ,2010


Merry Christmas!!!! <3


4D Super Max Rider


at SM City Cebu




For only P120.00, we were able to experience an indoor super fast Roller Coaster Ride! :)



First time to experience 4D! I love it!


AsiaTown IT Park




Strolled along IT Park before Christmas Eve. Such a nice place.


In Cebu, the IT Park is the place that never sleeps.


Day 5 - December 25, 2010


Jazz'n Bluz Bar and Restaurant


One of my itinerary. I actually promised myself I will not leave Cebu without going to this place.



Had our Christmas dinner there. Kinda expensive but it was definitely worth the price.



The food was delicious. The ambience was relaxing. The music is great!


Will definitely go back!


Day 6 - December 26, 2010


Philippine Taoist Temple


at the Beverly Hills, Lahug






Super Duper Fun 6-days in CEBU!! :)


---The Kagayanon!---


For queries about this latest trip, please refer to my contact page. Thank you for viewing/reading my blog. God bless.


 


No part of this blog may be posted/placed somewhere else without the permission of the writer. Please respect copyright. All Rights Reserved 2010.


Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Kagayanon blogger. I was in Cebu too at almost the same time (Dec. 24-28 for me). I'm originally from Cebu but relocated to CDO six years ago. I hadn't visited Cebu in six years. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the city had grown a lot since I left. My best memories of my December trip were Ayala Terraces and the subway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw hi grace! Thanks for the comment. :) Glad to meet u here in wordpress. :) So, wer r u in cdo?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.