In The Kagayanon Adventure and Travel Central

World's First Edge Coaster Ride and Philippines' First SkyWalk Extreme!!

On my 3rd day in Cebu, I experienced a different kind of adventure! :) It was part of my planned itinerary and fortunately, I was able to do it! :)
This adventure happened at the 37th and 38th floors of the Crown Regency Hotel and Towers.




Going up to the 19th floor to get tickets. :)



I finally got my tickets!! :) :)



Going up to the 37th floor for the adventure! I was already very nervous that time! Overlooking Cebu.



Upon reaching the 37th floor, we registered and placed all our things inside this locker. We weren't allowed to bring cameras with us. :(



All Set! Ready! Go!


The Kagayanon conquered the...


WORLD'S FIRST EDGE COASTER RIDE


at the Crown Regency Towers, Cebu City




Trying out the edge-coaster ride from the 38th floor of Crown Regency.



That's me and my kuya at the top. The view of Cebu City at night is awesome! :)


Philippines' First Skywalk Extreme




The guide instructed me to do this pose and it was actually frightening. This actually took less than a minute already.



That's me and my kuya at the edge of the SkyWalk!



I finally got my certificate!!!




Sky Experience Adventure... i conquered you!!! Oh yeah!



Became so tired. Had snacks... for free!



That was a once-in-a-lifetime experience!!! :) A must-try!








For queries about the costs and other information about this recent adventure experience, please feel free to leave a comment.


Thank you for viewing/reading this blog! God bless.


--The Kagayanon!--





No part of this blog may be placed/posted somewhere else without the permission of the blogger. Please respect copyright. All Rights Reserved 2010.




 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.