In The Kagayanon Food Trip

La Favorita Home Made Ice Cream

My new favorite food trip! Home-made ice cream!

There is a new ice cream station in town! La Favorita Home Made Ice Cream is located at the Divisoria Arcade just beside Greenwich. I really love their ice cream because it's not too sweet unlike other commercialized ice creams available in the market.  It's basically home-made, made out of love!





They got a lot of flavors available. Some are even unique. Go with the unfamiliar ones like the  Macapuno, Atis, Durian,  and the Caramilk. They're a  must-try!






They're not only delicious, they're affordable too!  You may even choose to have your ice cream in cone or in cup.


For a  diet and health conscious like me who doesn't like  sugar, don't worry, they  have a SUGAR-FREE ice cream and  you can have it in 3 flavors.  Personally, I like the Mocha  Chip Sugar Free Ice Cream! Yummy! :)



Want some?



-The Kagay-anon!-

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Yummy…
    Great, great post! I liked the story as much as the recipe (especially because I live where banana is the first export product and it is very cheap to buy – Coca is the fourth). This is one of my most favorite recipes you shared with me when we visited you all in Boston a million years ago! Loved it then – love it more now. I was thinking about homemade ice cream the other day. I’ve got to get one of those ice cream makers. I am also provided this type of services. I loved very much to make a homemade ice cream.
    Thanks again for such a wonderful and testy blog…
    Cowabunga Ice Cream

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.