In The Kagayanon Thoughts

And it never been the way it used to be. That's how love works.



Before, I was alone. Now, I keep on communicating with you.

Before, I was lonely. Now, I'm happy.

Before, I was uninspired. Now, I'm inspired.

Before, I was stressed. Now,  I enjoy.

Before, I was numb. Now, I am emotional.

Before, I was always frowning. Now, I smile even if I'm tired.

Before, I thought of becoming single forever. Now, I am thinking of a happy ending.

Before, I wake up each day ordinarily. Now, I wake up wanting to read your early morning sms.

Before, I sleep at night feeling dull and bored. Now, I sleep at night feeling light from our phone conversation.

Before, I lived a routinary life. Now, I look forward to each new day.

Before, I was sane. Now, I'm crazy (And you know  what that means).

My life was different. Then, we've crossed our paths. Things changed. And it never been the way it used to be.

I guess, that's how love works. <3

Love,

Roxanne

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. reading the letter you wrote just made me cry. you have inspired me. i love you ana habibi

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.