In The Kagayanon Thoughts

Dear Mr. Now (A letter to him)


Dear Mr. Now,

When our paths have crossed, I thought you were just going to pass by.

When I’ve come to know you, I thought you will just be another face in the crowd.

When I talked to you, I thought you’re intention was to have fun.

I never thought we’ll click.

I never thought we’ll be close.

I never thought we’ll think of getting to know each other so well.

You’re funny, spontaneous, and happy-go-lucky. Basically, not my type. Not the one I’m looking for. I told myself that. I never entertained the thought of getting close to you.

I was into someone else. I was falling in love with him. I was swoon by his personality. I thought he WAS the one.

But I failed with that person. He was the one who came and left.  So, I give up.

But you came and NEVER left.

You stayed. You’re staying. You chose to stay as long as it takes.

And I just couldn’t help myself but be drawn towards you. I guess that’s how LOVE works.

My first impression about you was completely gone with the wind. Now, I like you for being who you are. Unpretentious, honest, and sincere. And I am mesmerized by that each day.

I wait for your calls. I wait for you to be online. Because you’re part of my system now. You may be far from me, but each time we talk, each time we chat; it feels like you’re just there beside me. No distance can hinder that. You never fail to let me feel how important and special I am to you.

And every time you say “I love you”, I know I have been completely embraced by your genuine sweetness.

And I just can’t wait for that perfect moment when I can already say I love you too.

Love,

Roxanne

Related Articles

5 comments:

  1. Oooh. I'm smiling while reading this. Haha. You should share more. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. i will share if it's for real na. next year cguro. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was already 10:00 am when I got up in my bed. I could feel my stomach churn with hunger. And while I was stirring my pot of soup, I imagine you beside me. Then I smiled. Gone were the days of cooking for one. Now, it`s cooking for two. Well, as much as I need to dwell on this rosy picture I conjured in my head, the smell of overcooked soup woke me. I settled to fried chicken, instead. The soup was too long gone to salvage it. For my appetizer, I began to read your letter. Chicken & your letter. Tough combination. And hey, your picture was as good as any side dishes; Even if we're friends I will do my very best to be the best guy out there so that I can reach the stairway of your heart. You always make me feel like I won't have a bad day, and that is so uplifting to

    Always my best,
    EJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh.. I'm so touched. Thanks for this. Please do know that I appreciate all the efforts you've shown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Roxanne even if the hardest thing for me is to write what my heart really wants to say, but I'll promise to finish it, even if it takes me a week. Please know that in my heart and mind, I'm composing you a letter.


    Love you always

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.