In The Kagayanon Fun

Getting my 1st henna tattoo!

Yay! After 21 years, I was now able to gain courage to get a tattoo.  Not the permanent one though 'coz I'm not allowed. Just the henna.  I am not actually fan of tattoos. In fact, I do not like having this kind of 'dirt' in my body and I kinda swore I will never have one in my entire life.  But since this is one of my pre-birthday dares for my 22nd birthday, I have no choice, I just have to do it! Good thing, Wella had hers too. We even have the same design. That was fun!



Getting my 1st  ever henna tattoo made me so nervous.  LOL



That's the blogger of  spotlifegalore.com having her henna too. Thanks for accompanying me, girl! :)



And that's  my "still wet, very big" henna tattoo.


This is just for this summer. At least, I was able to fulfill one of my pre-birthday  dares. Now, I'm just waiting for 1-2  weeks for it to fade.  I'm not sure if I will do it again. hehehe.


-The Kagay-anon!-

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.