In The Kagayanon Fun The Kagayanon Whereabouts (Where to find me?)

Mom: Ur D' Best

Hey guys! Mother's Day  is just around the corner. And just like me, I know you are already thinking of what to give to your moms on that very special day. Instead of the traditional gift-giving, why not try giving something new? Let them have a make-over and have their beautiful portraits taken. I'm sure it will be a wonderful experience to the beloved women in our lives!

This May 8, 2011 at the LimKetKai Atrium, volunteers of Help-Portrait CDO is organizing a photoshoot and make-over for all moms for FREE!

Cool eh? Definitely! Now, I'm thinking of going there with my mom. I know she will enjoy the treat! Have your moms experience this too. See yah! :)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.