In The Kagayanon Food Trip

My love for crepes: Crepe Station

Woah! After 8 years, I was able to eat my favorite crepe once again! The CREPE Station located at the 4th level of Gaisano Mall had been my food haven when I was still in high school. Since our school was just a walking distance, we always hang-out in Gaisano and most often, my friends and I have crepes as snacks. Not only affordable, the CREPE Station offers the yummiest crepes in town! Simply the best!

Just recently, my friends and I dropped by Gaisano Mall to purchase some stuff and we happened to pass by the station. We gave it a try, of course! A reunion with my favorite comfort food before.


As you can see at the price list above, the crepes (with lots of variety to choose from) are affordable.



One thing I like about it is that the crepe is being cooked in front of me.



I've tried all the variants available before and  my most favorite is the Bacon, Cheese, and Egg. I recommend it. But it was not available the time we went there, so I had HAM and EGG instead. Not bad though.



Ingredients are mixed together and is being cooked in a small amount of cooking oil.



After that, the ingredients are placed in a "Lumpia" wrapper (I don't know the original name). Mayonnaise and ketchup are being added afterwards.



Then, the wrapper is folded. The crepe is now ready to be served!



I got one bite immediately...







I think I'm going to have a craving for crepes once again! I want more! :)


-The Kagay-anon!-

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.