In The Kagayanon Food Trip

Pinoy Caesar Salad at Honeybaked Cafe and Restaurant

I've never been a fan of vegetable salads. One time, I just tried a dare and ordered  Pinoy Caesar Salad at Honeybaked Cafe and Restaurant and yeah, I instantly love it!

I think I'll be going back to Honeybaked more often and try out their other salads. :)




Going green. :)



The Pinoy Caesar Salad I love.



It's made up of cabbage, egg, chicharon, and other ingredients I could not identify. Oh, their "dip" is yummy!




Plus, the place got a nice and comfy ambience. A perfect place to savor a salad. hehehe. :)



Wifi is available. Plus points!



Hungry!!!!!



(Fettuccini Alfredo is also good. But I was not in the mood for Pasta that time.)



Honeybaked Cafe and Restaurant is located along Velez St., in front of City Central School, CDOC. :)


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.