In The Kagayanon Food Trip

Fil Us Up at FIL ME UP!

If you were able to visit this blog on its first few 'opening' days last August 2010, you will know that one of my earliest post was about my favorite restaurant here in Cagayan de Oro. Not only it's my favorite, going there has also become my addiction. Yes, there came to a point when I visit the resto on a monthly basis, even if I don't have a company with me. I'm talking about the resto which gives the ultimate local appeTHAIzing experience,  the THAI ME UP


As written on my first blogpost about it, THAI ME UP became my must-visit dining places here in CDOC for the following reasons:


1. Ambience. Who would not love to stay on a very cozy and relaxing environment?

2. Food. I came to love Thai Food because of 'em.

3. Music. Most importantly, I go there because of the bossa nova/jazz they're playing. Yes, there's LIVE BOSSA! at Thai Me Up.

Until now, it's still my favorite restaurant. Definitely.

Why am I writing about 'em again?

Because there's something new at THAI ME UP! If we were THAId Up, then they will also FIL US UP! Ooohh... Yes.


Yesterday (March 10, 2012), we, the CDOBloggers, were invited to the grand opening of FIL ME UP, a haven for Filipino food lovers! 


Basically, if THAI ME UP offers thai food, FIL ME UP offers delicious FILIPINO FOOD. Who doesn't like Humba? Okoy? Crispy Pata? Lumpia? If you're a sucker for these delightful delicacies, you will surely enjoy all these at FIL ME UP. Plus, they have the Seafood Special wherein a variety of sea food are in one platter.  We were also able to taste their Fried Fish Fillet, Pork Spareribs, Spring Rolls, and Crispy Kangkong which I all love.




On the other hand, they also renovated their venue, adding Filipino touches on their interior design. When you get inside the place, you will see a lot of vintage objects in the Phil. So Filipino!



Two cuisines. One Destination. How cool is that? And if you're a food adventurer, you may try combining the dishes also.


Thai + Filipino = Perfection! Always appetizing!



 There is something to look forward to at THAI ME UP and FIL ME UP! I'll definitely try all their Filipino dishes just like on their Thai cuisines. Excited for my next visit! Wanna come? Tara!


For queries and more info, call them at 738424 or visit their place at Capistrano St., Cagayan de Oro City.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.