In The Kagayanon Whereabouts (Where to find me?)

FIT & WELL ZONE Ballet and Modern Dance Recital

Hey guys! :)

The FIT & WELL ZONE Ballet and Modern Dance students will have their Back-to-back recital tomorrow, June 3, 2012 at the Limketkai Atrium, Cagayan de Oro City.

One of my former students is going to perform and her mom requested me to watch, so I'm gonna be there for sure! Free tickets for me! :)

Good news! I have an extra ticket here and I am willing to give it out to one of my readers who would like to watch the recital. 

Simply post your NAME and CONTACT NUMBER on the comments section of this blogpost or send me the information on my email at rghambre@gmail.com. That's it! :)

I'll randomly choose the "winner" and I'll contact by phone. Remember, this is going to be tomorrow so send contact details now! :)

 
See yah!

 




Related Articles

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.