In The Kagayanon Advocate The Kagayanon Whereabouts (Where to find me?)

SHOP N' HELP: Bazaar For A Cause

Hello everyone!!! I am personally inviting you all to SHOP N' HELP, a bazaar for a cause. It is on its second day already, happening from 9am to 5pm at Punchbowl Music and Booze, Corrales Avenue, CDOC. 

Portion of the proceeds will be given to Hinikawan, a group of artists who have been doing outreach activities here in the city.

By shopping, you will not only be able to enjoy the items but you also get to help our fellowmen. 

Tomorrow is the last day, so dropby and have fun shopping for a cause!!!!

I went there yesterday and look what I got!!!  A dress which I got for half the price! Great find!!! :)






Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Sayang. I tot they sell online too. I am in bukidnon kc;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. they actually have an online shop. Search "Gwenny's" on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.