In The Kagayanon Event The Kagayanon Fitness

Freedom Run 2017


Hello, everyone! For those who personally know me, they know that once in my life, I was kinda obsessed with running. Back in 2010 and 2011, I joined almost all fun runs in the city. I was always up early every Sunday morning to run. It came to a halt when I got married, became pregnant and until now that my daughter is still very young. I also noticed something wrong with my left foot, especially in the ankle part. 

I have been wishing to go back to running again but until the time when I'd be able to have my left foot checked by a doctor and I will be cleared to run again, I'll just stay envious watching and looking at photos of fun run activities.

Here's an upcoming fun run in June. Freedom Run is being held every year and I'm glad that it is now being hosted by RunRio. Details on the poster below. Have fun!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.