In The Kagayanon Event The Kagayanon Fun

I'm back for good! + Summer Dance Workshop

Hello, everyone! I'm back! Yes! After 3 years, I'm going back to blogging on my very first website. For those who don't know yet, I actually did not stop blogging but I created a new website which is very close to my heart, something to do with my work as an educator. Head over to this site to get to know more about it.

Well, going back to this blog, I'd like to say that I actually miss being a kagay-anon blogger which I did since 2010, writing stuff about my beloved hometown, Cagayan de Oro City!  

Expect that I would be posting more on the next days to come. For the meantime, here's an invitation from my dear friend, Mara. She would like to invite you all to a summer dance workshop this April 19th. See poster below for the details! :)

'Till my next blogpost!





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.