In The Kagayanon Event The Kahayanon Tech

Kagay-an Weekender's Bazaar + Streetby App

This weekend was so busy for me. Had to finish a lot of paperwork for my work as a teacher, write some articles for my blogs, and accomplishing things from my to-do list. I also had to attend meetings and take part in the preparations for the launching a new product. I also had to do some domestic stuff at home like general cleaning. 

So yesterday,  I went out to buy some groceries and I passed by this weekender bazaar in Centrio Mall. One thing I like about bazaars is that items are sold at cheaper prices.

I immediately went over to the different stalls and though it was not part of the budget, I bought some very affordable items such as milk from Bukidnon Milk Company and some clothes. In less than 500 pesos, my splurge was worth it!



I also learned that the event was organized by Streetby. The organizers developed an app with the same name which aimed to connect businesses and customers using this mobile application. The app can now be downloaded. Head over to their website for details.



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.