In The Kagayanon Event The Kagayanon Fun

Short Review: Gymboree Play and Music

Last week, my family went to Gymboree Play & Music Open House for my daughter to try their Play Program. As we went inside the center, we were greeted by the friendly staff. Though we have to wait for a couple of minutes for the session to start and wait for the other kids to arrive, my daughter did not seem to mind it. Usually, she gets impatient. Hehehe. 


Perhaps, the center was really kid-friendly. She also enjoyed looking at the outputs hanged inside the center. By doing so, Gymboree shows that they appreciate kids' efforts.


While waiting for the other kids, my daughter (plus, my husband), were allowed to freely play. My daughter loved the slides so much.

 Then, the class started. What I like about the way they teach kids is that kids learn concepts through play-based learning. It's also very interactive and the teacher brought with him loads of patience. As we all know, toddlers tend to move around and I appreciate that the teacher was still smiling and trying to catch children's attention in a positive way.


They also get to maximize the stuff and playing materials inside the center and convert each material to something related to the lesson. In the photo below, they imagined the huge "pillow" into a rolling pin used for baking. That encourages creativity and imagination.


I just hope that they would offer lower rates so their program can also cater to average income-earning families. But overall, Gymboree Play & Music is true to its mission of providing world-class service to little kids. 

Details:





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.