In The Kagayanon Art The Kagayanon Event The Kagayanon Fun

Upcoming Event: The Spoken Word

Hi, guys! I have a confession to make. I'm a frustrated writer. Yes, I do write but it is my dream to venture into Creative Writing. It is one of my dreams to be able to write poems and stories. I've always loved reading and secretly, I envy the good writers that I know because of their skills. 

One of the trends now is Spoken Word Poetry and I came across it on a popular TV show. I also got to watch live through one of NAGMAC's CDO Poetry Night. I just love how emotions can be expressed through Spoken Word and if given the chance,  I would love to write something about my life. 

Anyway, if you would like to learn how to write and perform Spoken Word, there will be a class happening on July 28, 2017. For the details, see poster above or you may contact them here. Maybe, we'll see each other on that day.


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.