In The Kagayanon Shopping

A glimpse of Mumuso

Oh, how I love all these Japan and Korean stores! A number of them have been in CDO for quite some time and if look for cute and affordable items, these stores would always be a go-to. So, when I heard that another company will be opening its first store in Mindanao, here in CDO, I got excited! It opened yesterday, July 15, but I got busy with paperwork so I wasn't able to go. I went there this afternoon instead to check out all the items. 

They have a variety of items...


...gadgets like headphones, bluetooth speakers, and selfie sticks...

...make-up and self-care products...

...humidifiers...

...bags, wallets, and organizers...


...kitchen utensils and supplies for home such as blankets and pillows...

 ....stationeries and some school supplies...

...footwear....

 ...stuff toys....

...educational toys...


...masks....

...and so much more! 

Price starts at 99.00.
Mumuso is located at the 2nd floor of Limketkai Mall, near the activity center.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.