In The Kagayanon Food Trip

Menu: Chez Marie

Pizza and pasta are my comfort food. These can change my mood and turn my stressful day into a good one. That is why I always look for pasta and pizza whenever I'm in a restaurant. Pizza parlors and those that serve pasta are always a heavenly place for me. Good thing is that there are a lot of these in Cagayan de Oro. I used to jump from place to another to look for the best pizza and pasta in town. Discovering new restaurants makes me jump for joy!

Chez Marie, offering fusion cuisine (Italian, European, French), is one of the best restaurants if you are looking for quality but affordable food. They offer a wide variety of dishes and looking through the menu, it would be difficult to choose the food to eat. That means, we need to go back again and again to try all of the dishes. The best they offer is their pizza and pasta menu. My favorite so far is the Carbonara and the Chez Marie Supreme. You got to try it too! 

I also love the ambiance of the place. The photo I took was from the Grand Central branch. It is well-lit and meticulously decorated. Do check it out at their three branches: Grand Central, SM City Cagayan de Oro, and SM CDO Downtown Premiere.

Check the menu below:





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.