In The Kagayanon Fitness The Kagayanon Whereabouts (Where to find me?)

Circle Running Clinic Series

Everyone knows I've become a running addict. Been joining fun runs here in CDO and Manila since February. Joining a running clinic is one of the things that I want to do and I'm just so glad that Circle Productions, Inc. will be bringing one here in CDO. Plus, the speakers of the running clinic are some of the runners/ bloggers that I've been following online lately. These runners and their blogs really inspire me to go on joining runs. And it would be a great opportunity to meet them and listen to their stories up close and personal. For running enthusiasts, whether newbies or professionals, let's join this! :)


 

 

 

 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.