In The Kagayanon Food Trip

Hong Kong Noodle Factory

I'm not really a fan of noodles but since a friend of mine introduced this noodle cart in Robinsons, I can't help but crave for 'em! :) If you happen to pass by the 2nd level of Robinsons Supermarket, stop at Hong Kong Noodle Factory and grab a cup of noodles!




Their noodles are just like the instant noodles we buy from stores. But what I like about this 'noodle factory' is their sauces. They have Teriyaki, Oyster, Hot Chili, Sweet Chili, and the plain Soy Sauce. Their teriyaki sauce is different than the other teriyaki sauce I tasted and their oyster sauce is a must-try! :)


What I love to do is combine Teriyaki, Oyster, and Soy Sauce as seasoning to my noodles. It may sound weird but it tastes good for me! Go try it! :)


With P 32.00, you may have a cup of noodles for snacks and even for meals. One cup of noodles can already feed my hungry stomach. In fact, I sometimes make it as my lunch. :)


Now, this is my noodles with egg seasoned with teriyaki, oyster, and soy sauce. Love it!





Some other food are available as well.



Noodles! Noodles! Try Hong Kong Noodles now!



-The Kagay-anon! -


 

 

 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.