In The Kagayanon Fitness

1st CDO Bongga Barangay Run

Juan Run Production and Talk N Text's 1st CDO Bongga Barangay Run was successful.


I like this running event for some reasons. (1) Registration is cheap. With P50.00, we got certificate and simcard as freebie. No singlets though. (2) I like the route. This was the 2nd time I passed through the Marcos bridge. I prefer this route more than that of going to the Lapasan area. (3) I really improved in my running. Ran 5K in 35 minutes. That's 3 minutes faster than my previous 38-minute record. Oh yeah! Clap! Clap!  (4) I won in the raffle draw. Though we were not given singlets. I was lucky to get a free Talk N Text shirt at the end. It's still a nice souvenir.










See you in the August runs!


-The Kagay-anon!-





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.