In The Kagayanon Thoughts

I promise.

 


I promise to make you happy for it’s the only thing I want you to be.


I promise to cheer you up in times when you are sad.


I promise to keep calm even when I get mad at you.


I promise to think first before I will say anything.


I promise to be lonely when things go wrong between us.


I promise to communicate because I value everything we talk about.


I promise to accept you always even if you’re not my ideal man.


I promise to be honest.


I promise to let you know your faults.


I promise to point out your mistakes so that you will know what to change.


I promise to make you aware on times when you hurt me.


I promise to tell you everything you need to know.


I promise to let you stay who you are.


I promise to be just the same person you met the first time.


I promise to be faithful for you are the only one.


I promise to love you as long as it takes.


 

If in times I let you feel so down, please remember that no matter what happens,


I will always be the same person who loves only you and who loves you so much.


Happy 1st month love! 


 

 

 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.